To launch our Touring DriveBC tutorial series, we put together a video that guides you step by step through the features available for viewing more than 900 webcam views across the province.
In this “Touring DriveBC: BC HighwayCams” tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
- Organize webcams by region and Canada-U.S. border location
- Create a MyCams list for those routes you travel regularly
- Get weather forecasts and information from highway weather stations
- See webcam locations and images on a map to create a broader view
- Fast forward changing conditions over 24 hours using Replay the Day
- Access webcams on your mobile device while you travel (but not while driving, of course)
We have more Touring DriveBC tutorial videos to help you get the most out of our BC traveller information system. They’ll help you do things like:
- Plan Your Route
- Get email, Twitter and RSS subscriptions
- Use the multi-layered map
- Navigate and organize the road conditions and events listings.
If you liked this blog, check out these related posts: